Thursday, November 27

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hello friends!! If you are here in the USA, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope this day is special, full of happiness, memories, laughs and great food!



I made this cute card using the set Peregrinos/Pilgrims from Latina Crafter, this set has the sentiments in Spanish and English.
I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils, then cut them out. I used the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz and Distress Inks.
Then, I die-cut grass from patterned paper and adhere one direct to card base, then added the Pilgrims and turkey with foam adhesive, then added an extra die-cut grass.
Finally, I die-cut a banner, stamped the coordinated banner border, then stamped the sentiment.



Submitting this project also to:
Latina Crafter has a special deal for all of you!! Add the coupon word GRACIAS and you will receive a 30% off on your order!! Offer ends Monday, December 1st.


Have a great day!
Enjoy it with your family, don't forget to eat pie!

1 comment:

  1. those pilgrims are ADORABLE!!!!! i love how you colored them and paired them with "ray" stencil from tim holtz! (one of my faves) thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!!

    ReplyDelete