Let me show you the projects I have for you today.
Birthday Word Die and Companion Words Set. I combined these 2 to create a couple of birthday card, two very different styles.
Happy Birthday: I posted this on the SNSS blog yesterday. This card was super easy to make, with a little bit of mixed media touch. The sentiment was stamped in Black Archival ink, I die-cut the Birthday word in watercolor paper and colored with Distress Inks, then added Crystal Lacquer and sprinkled clear glitter. Super easy and fun!!
Baked for you Set: This is one of the sets that was part of the Sweet Club, I used the super cute sentiment to create this super fun card!!
For the stove I used a polaroid die and used it upside down, it was created with a couple of pieces chipboard and orange cardstock, hard to see, but I added a piece of film. For the image, I stamped the bunin Memento Tuxedo Blakc and colored it with Spectrum Nor markers. Then, I used a fine black marker and drew the baking sheet and oven rack. After that, I added sequins on the center of the image and added the stove door. Sentiment was stamped in St. Valentine Archival ink. Finally , added ribbon and heart pearls to the stove.
Scripture and Sentiment Companion & Bare Tree Die: I combined these 2 new products to create a monochromatic card, I wanted to keep it simple and elegant. Hope you like it.
I die-cut the bare trees in white cardstock (x2) and 1 in White Metallic Sheet, I also die-cut 1 small tree from this set. The sentiment was stamped in Brown Archival ink, I created a little hill, added the sentiment on a rectangle piece, then glue the trees, added glitter and silver glass. Finally, I added the rectangle panel with dimensionals to a white card base.
Just a few guidelines to remember as you play:
- You don't have to use a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps image to enter (although we sure love when you do!)
- Please create a NEW card (no back linking)
- We ask that you enter your card in no more than 3 challenges
- You'll have until Thursday, November 20th at midnight EST to enter
- We'll draw 1 winner from this week's challenge to receive a $10 credit to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store!
- If there are 25 participants, (not including the DT), we'll draw 2 winners!
- Please use code SNSNOV2014RC when uploading to Splitcoaststampers or other galleries
Have a fantastic day and enjoy the hop!