Friday, November 14

Sweet 'n Sassy November Release!

Hello friends! It's time for another fun Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Release! This month we have a variety of stamps and dies plus the bundles from the Sweet Club will be available for you too!

Let me show you the projects I have for you today.

Birthday Word Die and Companion Words Set. I combined these 2 to create a couple of birthday card, two very different styles.



Happy Birthday: I posted this on the SNSS blog yesterday. This card was super easy to make, with a little bit of mixed media touch. The sentiment was stamped in Black Archival ink, I die-cut the Birthday word in watercolor paper and colored with Distress Inks, then added Crystal Lacquer and sprinkled clear glitter. Super easy and fun!!

Birthday Wishes: This is a very feminine card with a little bit shabby chic touch. For this card I used leftover shabby chic papers I got long time ago, added lace, ribbon, flowers and twine. The papers were zig-zag stitched. I used Grunge Borders set in Versamark ink and then added white embossing powder and heat set. I kept the Birthday word die just plain white to create a contrast. The sentiment was stamped in Brown Archival ink.

Baked for you Set: This is one of the sets that was part of the Sweet Club, I used the super cute sentiment to create this super fun card!!


For the stove I used a polaroid die and used it upside  down, it was created with a couple of pieces chipboard and orange cardstock, hard to see, but I added a piece of film. For the image, I stamped the bunin Memento Tuxedo Blakc and colored it with Spectrum Nor markers. Then, I used a fine black marker and drew the baking sheet and oven rack. After that, I added sequins on the center of the image and added the stove door. Sentiment was stamped in St. Valentine Archival ink. Finally , added ribbon and heart pearls to the stove.

Scripture and Sentiment Companion & Bare Tree Die: I combined these 2 new products to create a monochromatic card, I wanted to keep it simple and elegant. Hope you like it.


I die-cut the bare trees in white cardstock (x2) and 1 in White Metallic Sheet, I also die-cut 1 small tree from this set. The sentiment  was stamped in Brown Archival ink, I created a little hill, added the sentiment on a rectangle piece, then glue the trees, added glitter and silver glass. Finally, I added the rectangle panel with dimensionals to a white card base.

One random commenter from one of the DT blogs will be selected to win a $10 Gift Code to be used at the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store.  You have until Thursday, November 20th at midnight EST to leave your comments.  The winner will be posted on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog on Friday, November 21st!
One more thing before we let you go...
We can't forget our fun Release Day Challenge!
"Create a Wintery Birthday Card"   

Just a few guidelines to remember as you play:
          
  • You don't have to use a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps image to enter (although we sure love when you do!)
  • Please create a NEW card (no back linking)
  • We ask that you enter your card in no more than 3 challenges
  • You'll have until Thursday, November 20th at midnight EST to enter
  • We'll draw 1 winner from this week's challenge to receive a $10 credit to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store!  
  • If there are 25 participants, (not including the DT), we'll draw 2 winners!
  • Please use code SNSNOV2014RC when uploading to Splitcoaststampers or other galleries 
To enter simply share a link to your creation below!
Thanks for joining us today!  Be sure to join us again on Friday, November 21st to see if you've won!
Hope you like my projects.
Have a fantastic day and enjoy the hop!

=====

19 comments:

  1. All of your cards are so pretty! Still loving that tree die though best of all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! The first card--the birthday die cut still looks velvety to me, I love it! The shabby chic card is gorgeous! The oven card is so cute, and the details that you added are fun! But that winter wonderland with the bare tree die is so lovely! Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing and giving ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that mixed media play on the birthday card, Giovana! They're all so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giovanna, there's no way I could choose a favourite from among these cards! I love the texture on your first card, it's amazing, and the creativity and thought that went into your "bun in the oven" card is so inspiring! Love your white tree card and the flowery vintage creation too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! These are all fantastic! You included so many different details on each one! Great job showcasing the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! these are fantastic... love the glitter.. the tree is my favourite in todays hop..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards Giovana. Especially love the sweet little baby congrats card. How clever with the oven!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, Giovana…your cards are full of texture and interest! The oven shaker card is so clever and I love the chunky glitter on your white on white winter scene! All four cards uniquely designed reveals your talent and the versatility of the stamps and dies released this month! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards using these new products. Love the bun in the oven card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these cards are amazing, but I especially like the winter scene one. That tree die is really calling out to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first card is kind of rough and the second is so feminine but both are wonderful.
    Love the cupcake in the "oven".
    thanks for sharing some great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful texture cards! Love the fun bun in the oven card! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. EAch of these cards is fabulous!! I LOVE the "bun in the oven" card. So creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i really like that top card. i need to grab out some of my pastes again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely dimensional cards. The bare tree is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your work is always stunning. You can make something amazing no matter what style you choose - vintage, CAS, layered, trendy! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards. I especially love how you made that cute oven for the bun!

    ReplyDelete