Hello friends! Today, I am bringing you a super easy "Give Thanks" card. Perfect to mass produce and send to your family and friends, only few steps and ready to mail.
Here are the steps:
- Die-cut a frame using the new Top Dog Dies Thanks A2 Mat Die in Gold Cardstock, this cardstock is super shimmery, it looks like gold metal. Cut a mat to adhere behind the mat. Here, I used a piece of patterned paper.
- Die-cut leaves from Patterned Paper using Top Dog Dies Fall Foliage Die Set, ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I also die-cut leaves from light brown cardstock to all to my card.
- Add leaves to mat frame, green and red rhinestones and pearl. Finally add a twine bow to the leaves. I die-cut the Give from Top Dog Dies Give Thanks Die set in the same gold cardstock.
Submitting this project to:
- Virginia's View Challenge: All things metallic.
- Party Time Tuesday: Anything goes.
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!