Wednesday, November 12

Give thanks


Hello friends! Today, I am bringing you a super easy "Give Thanks" card. Perfect to mass produce and send to your family and friends, only few steps and ready to mail.

Here are the steps:

  • Die-cut a frame using the new Top Dog Dies Thanks A2 Mat Die in Gold Cardstock, this cardstock is super shimmery, it looks like gold metal. Cut a mat to adhere behind the mat. Here, I used a piece of patterned paper.

  • Die-cut leaves from Patterned Paper using Top Dog Dies Fall Foliage Die Set, ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I also die-cut leaves from light brown cardstock to all to my card.

  • Add leaves to mat frame, green and red rhinestones and pearl. Finally add a twine bow to the leaves. I die-cut the Give from Top Dog Dies Give Thanks Die set in the same gold cardstock.




Submitting this project to:


Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this, Giovana. I wish they'd had this cute die when I was on the team. It's adorable! Thanks for sharing with us and have a blessed week!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Giovana. Love the gold frame and those pretty leaves.

    ReplyDelete