Wednesday, November 5

Give Thanks

Hello friends! Happy Wednesday, midweek is here and I am officially 42! LOL. Yesterday I had the post birthday effects, I had a great dinner at Red Robin with my husband and daughter, it was so much fun! But I ate all the food that I have not had in long time and my stomach was not too happy. So, I am back into my healthy eating again, also my husband bought few things to remodel my craft room, oh my, that's a lot of work!! I worked on that almost all day yesterday, I am super tired but excited to finishing all the organizing. I have a lot of things to sell and giveaway, so be alert ;)

Ok, back to my project, super cute Pumpkin Thanks card, made with Top Dog Dies.


Here are the details:



Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

5 comments:

  1. I love this, Giovana. It's so festive for Thanksgiving, and I'm very grateful to have you share with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate it more than words can say. I also wanted to mention another challenge where you can share your amazing art.

    V's Sweet Ideas - Anything Goes
    www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com
    I hope you'll play along!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous and sweet project. I am in love with your felt leaves, so so beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shape of this. and the die cuts are so amazing! LOVE that Top Dog Vintage one. So pretty! And the felt and glitter add a great touch.
    Thanks for playing with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete