Ok, back to my project, super cute Pumpkin Thanks card, made with Top Dog Dies.
Here are the details:
- Create a card base using Top Dog Dies Pumpkin Album Die and orange cardstock.
- Die-cut and extra pumpkin using same die and patterned paper. Round left area and ink all edges. Adhere it to card base.
- Using Top Dog Dies Vintage Alphabet Die, die-cut Give Thanks in brown cardstock. Add Crystal Lacquer and cover them with clear glitter. Add letter to card base.
- Die-cut a Top Dog Die Vintage A2 Mat Die in Ivory cardstock. Adhere it to card base.
- For this I free hand cut the leaves, but you can use the beautiful Top Dog Dies Fall Foliage Die.
- Die-cut a couple of swirl from Top Dog Dies Butterfly Finishers Set in browm cardstock and add them to card.
- Finally create and adhere a double red bow and add gold sequins
Submitting this project to: