Hello friends! How is your day today? I hope it's good and sweet one! Today, I am super excited to show you a project I am really proud about it. Crafter's Companion has the most amazing Cupcake boxes templates!! They are super easy to use and a fantastic way to send a loved one something sweet to make their day!!
I used the Gable Cupcake Box, this one can hold up to 6 cupcakes! You can decorate the box with different papers or use just a plain color.
Here are the details:
- Trace your template box on a piece of Construction Cardstock (this one is 16" x 16") or any big piece of cardstock or patterned paper.
- Trace the sides for the boxes if desired. Here I used double sided patterned paper. Fold all the scored areas. Cut a box base and adhere it to box with super strong adhesive.
- Cut out your box and decorative sides.
- Die-cut Leaf Swirls in Green Envy Shimmering cardstock.
- Die-cut Delicate flowers in Rose pearl, centers in Pink Pearl and leaves in Green envy Shimmering cardstock.
- Add flowers and swirls to box.
- Die-cut hearts from Heart Cupcake insert dies. Add them as cupcake toppers.
This was a super fun project to make, my daughter thought it would be the perfect gift to give to a school friend!
Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!