This card is super easy and love the mixed media look of it. I used the new Dreaweaver Embossing Pastes, available now at Crafter's Companion and also the new Sheena Douglas' stencils.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from Textured blue cardstock. 5" x 6"
- Cut a panel from Ultra Premium White Cardstock 4" x 6". Spray the background with Memento Fireworks Summer Sky, London Fog and Rhubarb Stalk. Let it dry for a minute or so.
- Take your Sheena Douglas Liberty Stencil, combine Dreamweaver Pearlescent Embossing Paste and Gold Metallic F/X and apply over the stencil with a Palette Knife and Paste Spreader.
- Also, mix the Dreamweaver Pearlescent Embossing Paste and a bit of green reinker, and apply to the grass area.
- Set aside to dry.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of light blue cardstock. Die-cut and emboss it with Circle Dies.
- Die-cut and emboss a scallop circle piece using gold metallic sheet. Mount sentiment with scallop piece.
- Adhere stencil piece with a yellow piece of cardstock and add stitches.
- Add sentiment to panel. Add panel to card base.
Hard to see on the pictures, but the image really shimmers, it is beautiful!!
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!