Few days ago, I got my new Inspiration Christmas Magazine from Crafter's Companion and it's full of great ideas, papers, and this fun goodies! I really love them, the snowman and puppy are so adorable! And they can be used for other projects too. Love the little puppy has a little heart (perfect for Valentines or if you are adopting a pet!!)
Ok, so let's get started !!
- Die-cut the pieces in Ultra Smooth Premium White cardstock.
- Color them with Spectrum Noir Markers. (I followed the colors from the magazine
- With the help of your eBrush, create a blue background. Here I used : BT1, BT2, BT4, after that I decided to add a little darker color TB4
- After you piece is dry (yes, let it dry for few minutes), emboss your piece.
- Hand cut a couple of white hills, adhere one direct to the embossed piece, then add the other one with foam adhesive.
- Finally, add the snowman and dog. Add some silver confetti if you wish (as I did here). Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink and Silver embossing powder, add a piece of red cardstock and adhere it to card.
- The embossed panel measured 3.75" x 5". Adhere it to a Kraft card base.
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!