Monday, November 24

Joy to the world (Tutorial)

Hello friends!! Hope you all are having a great day! Few more days to Thanksgiving (here in the USA) and then Christmas!! I love Christmas very much.
Few days ago, I got my new Inspiration Christmas Magazine from Crafter's Companion and it's full of great ideas, papers, and this fun goodies! I really love them, the snowman and puppy are so adorable! And they can be used for other projects too. Love the little puppy has a little heart (perfect for Valentines or if you are adopting a pet!!)

Ok, so let's get started !!
  • With the help of your eBrush, create a blue background. Here I used : BT1, BT2, BT4, after that I decided to add a little darker color TB4

  • After you piece is dry (yes, let it dry for few minutes), emboss your piece.
  • Hand cut a couple of white hills, adhere one direct to the embossed piece, then add the other one with foam adhesive.
  • Finally, add the snowman and dog. Add some silver confetti if you wish (as I did here).  Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink and Silver embossing powder, add a piece of red cardstock and adhere it to card.
  • The embossed panel measured 3.75" x 5". Adhere it to a Kraft card base. 


Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card and love the tutorial. Can you tell me where to purchase this dies set? I tried to find it on the website and couldn't find it. TIA

    Blessings~

    Catherine
    catherinesangels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete