Monday, November 10

Let your light shine this Christmas

Hello friends! Happy Monday to you all. Today, I have a Christmas card for you using just a small sentiment stamp, I think, after so many years I finally figured it out, LOL.
For my background I used one of my latest toys tools, the eBrush!! I got it few weeks ago, but until yesterday I had the chance to use it, my daughter was so excited, she couldn't stop using it.

Anyway, I used 2 of the markers that come with the tool to create my cool background and the Dots Stencil.


Here are the details of my project:

  • Make a cad base from White cardstock.
  • Mat background piece with a slightly larger piece of red cardstock. Adhere it to card base.
  • Cut a piece of gold paper. Adhere it to card base.
  • Die-cut a tag in white and red, cut a center piece from red tag and adhere it to white tag, add a strip of gold paper.
  • Die-cut a scallop piece from Green cardstock and adhere it to tag. Add twine and add tag to card.
  • Stamp sentiment from Frases Mini para Navidad set in StazOn St.Valentine Archival ink, add a fine strip of patterned paper and cut left side.
  • Adhere banner to card with foam tape. 
  • Cover a little wood veneer star from October's Kit in Gold Delicata ink. Then Add it to card.

The sentiment says: Let your light shine this Christmas.


For my project I used the Deconstructed Sketch #176


Submitting this project also to:
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful. Thank you for stopping by with your lovely art. This is our 157th Anything Goes Art Challenge here at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your faithful participation.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete