For my background I used one of my latest
Anyway, I used 2 of the markers that come with the tool to create my cool background and the Dots Stencil.
Here are the details of my project:
- Make a cad base from White cardstock.
- Mat background piece with a slightly larger piece of red cardstock. Adhere it to card base.
- Cut a piece of gold paper. Adhere it to card base.
- Die-cut a tag in white and red, cut a center piece from red tag and adhere it to white tag, add a strip of gold paper.
- Die-cut a scallop piece from Green cardstock and adhere it to tag. Add twine and add tag to card.
- Stamp sentiment from Frases Mini para Navidad set in StazOn St.Valentine Archival ink, add a fine strip of patterned paper and cut left side.
- Adhere banner to card with foam tape.
- Cover a little wood veneer star from October's Kit in Gold Delicata ink. Then Add it to card.
|The sentiment says: Let your light shine this Christmas.|
For my project I used the Deconstructed Sketch #176
Have a fantastic day!