I used "White, Silver, Red" courtesy of the Fusion Challenge.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from White cardstock 3.75" x 5".
- Die-cut snowflakes (x2) from Top Dog Dies Snowflake trio Set in White cardstock.
- Die-cut Top Dog Dies Happy Holidays in Red cardstock.
- Create a layout for your sentiment and snowflakes and adhere them to card panel.
- Tie on silver organza ribbon.
- Add pearls to snowflakes.
- Add panel to card base with foam adhesive.
Submitting this project also to: