Wednesday, November 26

Happy Holidays!

Happy Tuesday! Hope your day is full of joy and great things! Today I have a very simple yet elegant card for you. I used the snowflake die set from Top Dog Dies! I wanted to keep it simple, my original idea, was not this one, I wanted to do something more like "inlaid" design, but while playing with the die-cuts I like the white on white design, so I kept it that way.

I used "White, Silver, Red" courtesy of the Fusion Challenge.

Here are the details:
  • Make a card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
  • Cut a panel from White cardstock 3.75" x 5".
  • Die-cut snowflakes (x2) from Top Dog Dies Snowflake trio Set in White cardstock. 
  • Die-cut Top Dog Dies Happy Holidays in Red cardstock.
  • Create a layout for your sentiment and snowflakes and adhere them to card panel.
  • Tie on silver organza ribbon.
  • Add pearls to snowflakes.
  • Add panel to card base with foam adhesive.


Hope you like it! A very simple card, super easy to mass produce and also very elegant.

Also, don't forget about Top Dog Dies Black Friday Super Sale!! 


Submitting this project also to:

7 comments:

  1. Wow - LOVE the bold red die cut against the white, crisp background. So pretty.
    Thanks so much for sharing at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful die cut snowflakes on this Giovana! The red sentiment really pops off the white! Thanks for joining us in the Fusion challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name of your blog! And he white on white of your card is just gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along at this weeks Party Time Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty ! thank you for sharing with Fusion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello beautiful friend! This is just gorgeous! Love, love, love it! (and glad to see you entered it into Fusion!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOEGOUS gorgosu use of the dies and the sketch and inspiration, WOW, so wonderful!!! I may have to 'Case" this if you do not mind!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION, I sure hope that you join us again! It is a pleasure to stop by and see your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow is this ever gorgeous! I think I need these dies now! They look like lace!

    ReplyDelete