Here are the details:
- Make a card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from white cardstock, 3.75" x 5". Ink all edges with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
- Stamp doilies on a piece of White cardstock in Versamark ink and apply white embossing powder.
- Then take your stamped piece and using the dotted tag from Top Dog Die Gift Tag Set, die-cut the piece.
- Take the Top Dog Dies Hello Die Set and die-cut half of it from the stamped piece. Adhere tag piece to card panel.
- Die-cut a Hello word from Shimmering Red Cardstock and add it to the negative space of the tag.
- Using a scrap from the embossing piece, trim a thin piece and adhere it to the right side. Tie on twine and add rhinestones and pearls.
- Add panel to card base with dimensionals.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!