Thursday, November 6

Crafter's Companion November Challenge: Christmas/Winter

Hello friends! Hope you all are having a great day, I am so close to finish reorganizing my craft room, feeling excited already. I can't wait to start crafting again!



So today I have a super cute Christmas card for you!! I made this card for the November Crafter's Companion Challenge, you can find all the details HERE (just in case, yo don't need to use Crafter's Companion products) For this card I used "Christmas Kisses" set one of the new Moonbeam Meadow Christmas Collection sets from Crafter's Companion.

I got inspired by the sketch#16 from Poppy Sketches
Here are the details:




Submitting this project also to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!
    Thanks for playing ay Poppy Sketches!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet card! Love that adorable image! So glad you were inspired by the Poppy Sketches challenge. I hope you will join us tomorrow for our new challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete