So today I have a super cute Christmas card for you!! I made this card for the November Crafter's Companion Challenge, you can find all the details HERE (just in case, yo don't need to use Crafter's Companion products) For this card I used "Christmas Kisses" set one of the new Moonbeam Meadow Christmas Collection sets from Crafter's Companion.
I got inspired by the sketch#16 from Poppy Sketches
- Make a card base from Ultra Premium White Cardstock. 5" square.
- Score at 1/2" from top and bottom of your front card.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper (this is an old SU paper) 4 7/8" x 4 3/8". Adhere it to card base.
- Die-cut a couple of scallop borders in Green Envy Shimmering Cardstock.
- Stamp image on a piece Ultra Premium White Cardstock in Black ink. Color image with Spectrum Noir Markers and Pencils (using Paper Stumps and Blending Solution) . Here are the ones I used:
- Water can: IG1, IG2, IG3
- Leaves: LG1, LG2, DG1, DG2, DG4
- Mice: TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4
- Grass: 058, 059
- Sky: 065, 068
- Then, die-cut image with Rectangle dies avoiding the side of the watercan.
- Stamp sentiment in Black ink on a piece of white cardstock, die-cut sentiment with Just the Tickets Dies.
- Adhere pieces to card base. Create a bow and adhere it.
- Add White Opal liquid pearls to image, and red glitter to berries.