Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. 5" square card.
- Mat a piece of Cranberry tart Cardstock (4.5" square) and Antiquity Paper, Add stitches and add panel to card base.
- Die-cut a box piece from Black Cardstock, cut small sides and stamp image in White Dress Ink, set aside to dry. Then using a White gel pen outline all the leaves. Using a piece of paper towel, add white ink (Chalkboard technique) Add image to card base with Dimensionals.
- Die-cut Sweet flowers in pink and cranberry tart colors, assemble them with a brad. Create a big bow from yellow ribbon, add it to card, add flower.
Heartfelt Creations Supplies
- HCPC 3564 Blessing to Me PreCut Set
- HCD 740 Sweet Juliet Die
- HCD 735 Gift Ensemble Die
- HCDP1 237 Antiquity Paper Collection
- Grand Calibur
- Cardstock: Ivory, Cranberry Tart, Black, Pink (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Luxe Wedding Dress (Tsukineko), White Gel Pen
- Accessories: Brad (Bo Bunny), Yellow Satin Ribbon, Sewing machine, Dimensionals.
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it!