Anyways, today, I want to show you a card I made using the sunflower and sentiment from "Prim Blessings Set" and one of the "Decorative Plaques Dies" and coordinated "Decorative Frames", all of them from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
The sketch comes from courtesy of the "The Sweet Stop". Submitting this project to "The Ribbon Carousel: Halloween/Fall"
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ivory cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of Kraft cardstock (5" x 3.75"), add pieces of Patterned paper, distress and ink all edges, add stitches. Add panel to card base.
- Stamp image on Watercolor paper in Jet Black Archival Ink. Color it with Inktense Pencils (Derwent), cut it out. Add Crystal Lacquer to center and sprinkle clear glitter. Set aside to dry.
- Die-cut a frame from Ivory Cardstock, stamp coordinated border in Memento Tangelo Ink.
- Stamp sentiment on Ivory Cardstock in Coffee Archival Ink, cut it out. Add twine and tie it around frame. Add sunflower to frame.
- Add frame to card base. Add pearls to opposite corners.
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day.