I got inspired by the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch
- Make card base from White cardstock, A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Yellow Cardstock (5" x 3.75"). Adhere a couple of strips of Patterned Paper to top and bottom (1" x 5').
- Die-cut ric-rac border from cardstock and adhere it to panel.
- Stamp sentiment in Olive Archival Ink.
- Die-cut balloon and bow, glue them together and adhere them to card adding twine. Add crystal lacquer and glitter.
- Finally add faux stitches using a black liner pen.
- Cardstock: White, Yellow (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Party Day (Crate Paper)
- Stamp: Time to Celebrate (Great Impressions Stamps)
- Ink: Olive Archival (Ranger)
- Accessories: Balloon, bow and ric-rac dies (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Enjoy your day!