Monday, October 7

Gold Christmas Angel

Hello friends!! I hope you are enjoying your Monday, I haven't created anything new yet, but I want to show you a card I made last week for eclectic Paperie. You can visit THIS POST for a complete tutorial, instructions and materials I used for this project :)

I have to say that this image is really sweet!! This is from a UK stamp company "Crafty Individuals", you can find this and more over at eclectic Paperie store.


I am submitting this cute card to the "Moxie Fab Blog" The All the Glitters is Gold Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

PS: Come back tomorrow for a CAS card using Great Impressions Stamps.
PSS: I am still sick, but stamping is sure a good medicine.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. Your right about the medicine keep up the stamping but possibly try tylenol's new stamp pad for instant relief - roflmbo.

    I have been eyeing this stamp and wondering how it would look stamped up. It's gorgeous the way you used it and and I cannot wait to try it now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Giovana! Thanks for linking this up to the All That Glitters is Gold challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, my friend! I love, love, love the gold chicken wire! Wonderful combination of elements!

    ReplyDelete