Ok, now let me show you my project.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Red Cardstock. A2 size
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock, stamp leaves in Bamboo Leaves Ink. Ink all edges with same ink color. Add panel to card base.
- Stamp wild flowers image on White cardstock in Golden Glitz Ink. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp sentiment on White cardstock in Lady bug ink, die-cut it with Circle Nestabilities.
- After image is dried, mat piece with a slightly bigger red piece, add stitches and add to card base. Add sentiment with dimensionals.
- Add Crystal lacquer to flower, then add gold and red gala glitz.
- Add ribbon.
Heartfelt Creations and Store Products:
- HCPC 3564 Blessings to Me PreCut Set
- HCPC 3565 Recovery Wishes PreCut Set
- HCPC 3561 Christmas Sentiment Circles PreCut Set
- Circle Nestabilities Dies
- Grand Calibur
- Gold Gala Glitz
- Red Gala Glitz
- Crystal Lacquer
- Cardstock: White, Red (GKD)
- Ink: Golden Glitz, Memento Bamboo Leaves, Memento Lady Bug (Tsukineko)
- Accessories: Ribbon, Sewing machine, Dimensionals.
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store