I used the sketch from "Sketch Saturday" for my card, I turned to the left to fit my image.
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Yellow Cardstock, mat this with a Green dots paper (True Friends by Carta Bella) and add stitches.
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock, stamp image in Memento Tuxedo Black and color it with Copic Markers.
- Stamp sentiment in Olive Archival Ink.
- Add banners (Paper from Sweet Girl by Echo Park Paper)
- Add red pearls and adhere panel to card.
Great Impressions Stamps and Products:
Submitting this card to:
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!