Here are the details:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of Patterned paper (Ginger Collection from My Mind's Eye) 5" x 3.75"
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, color it with markers (Copics), then add the shades with Prismacolor Pencils.
- Add a strip of yellow cardstock, add zig-zag and straight stitches.
- Add panel to card base.
- Add Star Dust Stickles and White Opal Liquid Pearls to flowers.
- Add Gold sequins.
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!