- Make card base from Coastal Cabana Cardstock (SU)
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock (3.75" x 5")
- Cut a small panel from White cardstock (3.75" x 2"), stamp flowers and leaves using Memento Luxe Dandelion, Memento Luxe Love Letter, Memento Luxe Pear Tart, Memento Luxe and Memento Angel Pink, Memento Tangelo, Memento Cantaloupe. Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival.
- Cut banners from Patterned Paper (Venetian Romance SU), distress all edges and add them under small stamped piece. Then, add small panel to big white panel and add straight and zig-zag stitches.
- Tie on twine, add pearls.
- Add white panel to card base with Dimensionals.
|The sentiment says "Happy Birthday"|
I am submitting this card to:
- CAS-ual Fridays: Faux or real stitches.
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Using rubber or clear stamps.
Have a great day!