Sunday, October 13

Every new beginning...

Hello friends! Happy Sunday to all of you. Today I have a very special card for you, let me tell you a little bit about it first. One day like today, 27 years ago, my mom went to live with The Lord. I was just a kid (13 y.o) and my world crumbled into thousand pieces. Hard to explain with words the feeling, it is nothing that I can describe with words. I miss her every day, I remember many things about her, her voice was beautiful and her laugh would make anybody laugh, no matter what! She was so kind, friendly, funny, and many more things, and she was my MOM!! The best ever!

I cherish every single moment lived with her, with the years the Lord has given me peace, she lives in a perfect world with no pain, no suffering now. She was 46 years old, goodness, then I thought she was kind of old, I am getting close to be 41 in few weeks and I don't feel that old "yet". ;)

Anyways, I made this card to honor my mom, the saying is beautiful:

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. Seneca"

I used New Beginning set and dies from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and the sketch come from Reverse Confetti.



Have a happy Sunday!
Hugs your kids, tell them you love them, no matter how little or big they are.

Giovana

No comments:

Post a Comment