Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Antiquity Paper Collection. Distress all edges and ink them with Walnut Stain Ink. Add panel to card base.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Golden Glitz Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Scallop Circle die. Add to card base.
- Die-cut Sweet Juliet flower and leaves, add them to card base, cut a little banner from chevron ribbon and add it to card, finally add flower.
- Add pearls to top left corner.
Heartfelt Creations and store Products:
- HCPC 3565 Recovery Wishes PreCut Set
- HCDP1 237 Antiquity Paper Collection
- HCD 740 Sweet Juliet
- Classic Scallop Circle Die
- Grand Calibur
- Cardstock: Ivory, Cranberry Tart, White, Pink, Sand (GKD)
- Ink: Golden Glitz (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger)
- Accessories: Brad (Bo Bunny), Pearls (SU), Chevron Ribbon (May Arts)
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store