This card is super simple, here are the details:
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat Pink Cardstock and Patterned Paper (So Noted by Carta Bella), add stitches and add panel to card base.
- Stamp image on a piece of Ivory Cardstock, mat it with Pink cardstock and add stitches. Stamp image on little pieces of Patterned Paper, cut them out and add them to image.
- Color clothesline with a Prismacolor pencil, add little buttons.
- Stamp sentiment, add little dots with Ruby Red Liquid pearls.
- Add bow and paper flower.
I will give this card to a sweet lady from church who is expecting a baby girl, who is going to be born any time from now!!
These are the images I used:
Happy Monday and Happy Crafting!