Today I have 1 elegant and simple card, I think this would be perfect for a Wedding!!
- Make card base from Cranberry Tart Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from White cardstock (5" x 3.75").
- Cut a strip of Patterned Paper from Antiquity Collection (0.5" x5"), adhere it to white panel.
- Stamp image on White panel in Versamark Ink, add Gold embossing powder and heat set.
- Die-cut flowers and leaves from Kraft, pink and burgundy cardstock. Assemble them together with a brad.
- Add pink leaves to left corner, add flower (I used a heat glue gun to adhere it), create a bow with tulle and add it to panel.
- Add panel to card base with Scor-tape
Heartfelt Creations Supplies:
- HCPC 3567 Juliet Spray PreCut Set
- HCDP1 237 Antiquity Paper Collection
- HCD 740 Sweet Juliet Die
- Grand Calibur
- Cardstock: White, Pink Pirouette, Kraft (Stampin' Up) , Burgundy, Cranberry Tart (GKD)
- Ink: Versamark Watermark (Tsukineko)
- Accessories: Bo Bunny Brads, Pearls, Tulle fabric, Scor-tape, Heat glue gun, Heat Embossing gun, Gold embossing Powder (Tim Holtz)
Leave a comment on the Heartfelt Creations blog by October 15th and you will be eligible to win the entire collection valued at $150.
Hope you like my project!
Have a fantastic day.