- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size
- Cut a panel from Paper Collection (3.75" x 5"), add Ivory Lace tape to right side, ink all edges of paper with Moss Green paint. Add panel to card front.
- Ink all edges of Kraft tag with Moss green paint, add Carmine paint. Stamp Background on tag with Memento Luxe Wedding dress. Add twine to tag and adhere it to card.
- Stamp flowers and leaves on White Cardstock in memento Tuxedo Black. Color leaves with Peeled Paint Distress, add Moss green to edges and flower with Copic markers. Die-cut images with coordinated dies.
- Stamp Candy canes on White Cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers. Cut it out and adhere it to tag, add Poinsettia flower and leaves.
- Add little leaves and a clear button to bottom. Add to card.
Heartfelt Creations and Store Products Used:
- HCPC 3562 Holiday Script Background PreCut Set
- HCPC 3558 Striped Candy Cane PreCut Set
- HCPC 3557 Christmas Poinsettia PreCut Set
- HCPC 3551 Holly Berry PreCut Set
- HCD 738 Ornamental Add On Die
- HCD 734 Sun Kissed Fleur Die
- HCDP1 225 Frosty Blanket Paper Collection
- Grand Calibur
- Moss Green Metallic 3D Stamp Paint
- Carmine Metallic 3D Stamp Paint
- Cardstock: White Neenah
- Ink: Memento Luxe Wedding Dress, Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Peeled Paint Distress Ink, Red Copic Markers
- Accessories: Kraft Tag, Twine, Ivory Lace tape (Love My Tapes), Clear button, Red Pearl
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store