Wednesday, October 9

Sweet 'n Sassy DT Favorites "Kindness"

Hello friends! Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is doing something a little bit different and special this month, DT Favorites!! This month the DT has chosen their favorite sets and not only that, you can purchase them with a 20% off discount until Thursday, October 10th!!

I have to confess I have a lot of favorites, but today I am featuring "Kindness" set and coordinated dies. I created 3 cards for you, and actually for the last one I used remaining pieces from the first 2 cards! A bonus one :)





Let me show you my cards.

Card #1. This card is super elegant, I really love how it turned out. I created a super glittery flower, super easy and the result is great! you can check out the tutorial HERE, in this case I used Vesuvius Microfine Glitter and Memento Luxe Love Letter Ink. The swirl pearls are from Zva Creative.



Card #2: For this card I stamped the flowers randomly, overlapping them in Versamark Ink, then added Clear Embossing powder and heat set. After that, I applied Acqua Dolce, Banana and Blood Orange Gelatos, sponged the colors until they get even and textured desired. After that I used the biggest die and die-cut the bottom corner and inked all the inside edges. I die-cut a small flower and stamped the sentiment in there. Added some ribbon and the panel to the card base with dimensionals.



Card 3#:  This card is the results of 1 glittery flower leftover from the 1st card and the die-cut flower from the second card. I mounted them and loved the look :) I stamped the sentiment on a piece of White Cardstock in Coastal cabana ink (Stampin' Up), added twine in different colors and clear rhinestones. The panel was added to a  Coastal cabana card base. Card done in no time :)


Now, would you like to win a $10 Store credit? You just need to leave a comment!! Easy peasy!

Visit the Sweet 'n Sassy Blog for more inspiration from the Design Team, also Vintage PostCard is feature today!!

You can also take advantage of the new Sweet 'n Sassy Cash rewards program...for every $50 you purchase you'll earn $5 in rewards toward your November purchase.  See the complete details HERE!

I am submitting these projects to:

Hope you like them!
Have a fantastic day!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love the different possiblities with this set! Wonderful sentiments! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the flower on the first card. I have to go and see the tutorial after this.

    That second card is over the top gorgeous. I love the color shading with the white embossed flowers and the way your stamped and over stamped them.

    The third card is a great bonus and who doesn't love those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the different looks you created using the same stamp set...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Card one is my favorite, Gio! Love the elegance of the colors, sparkly flower, bling and of course, your stitching! You are my mixed media queen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are great cards. Love the flours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cards. love the flower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your wonderful cards, but the first one is my favourite love the flower and all the stitching, oh and the wonderful pearl swirl.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Giovana. You sure did get creative with this set. Especially love the first one with the layered flower.

    ReplyDelete