Wednesday, November 19

With Sincerest Sympathy

Happy Wednesday everyone, I hope you are having a great day. I have to say that I didn't have a good night, my husband was coughing all night, poor guy (well poor me too) and Rebecca was snizzing and coughing. It was a really bad night for me. I got up because Rebecca was hungry and she wanted breakfast, but I really wanted to sleep more. I think I slept only 3 hours
Anyway, after finishing my house chores and home school Rebecca, I decided to spend some time stamping soI want to show a Sympathy card I made today. Sad to say I don't make Sympathy cards very often, but I needed one, yesterday I tried to create one, but my MOJO was gone.
For my card I used new set I just got from smARTworks. For the front I used Purpose Set. I stamped it onto White CS using Stazon Black Ink. I distressed and sponged the borders. I used Pistachio Pigment Ink.
For the inside I used a new set from smARTworks Pupose Small. I stamped the sentiment in Stazon Black and the flowers on Pistachio Pigment Ink. I also sponged the borders.

Card Recipe:
Card stock: White, Basic Black, Green Galore.
Stamps: Purpose and Purpose Small by smARTworks.
Ink: Stazon Black, Pistachio Pigment Ink.
Embellishments: SU District Ribbon.
Accessories: Clear embossing powder, embossing gun, sponges, 3D foam by EK-Success

I hope you like.
God bless

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the image stamped in black, just the silhouette! Beautiful color combo too!

    ReplyDelete