Saturday, November 22

Sad news.

Hello everyone. I hope you are having a great Saturday. As many of you knew my Father-in-law was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease. The last year has been a roller coaster for him and the family. In a year he didn't recognized us, he lost a lot of weight, then suddenly he had a massive general infection, he didn't want to walk and few days ago he refused to eat. He was pushed to do it. Last night we received a call from my MIL letting us know he passed away.
My husband is sad, but at the same time in peace knowing his dad doesn't have more pain and he is in Heaven, rejoicing with the Lord.

I don't know if I will be able to make a post in a while, I have some projects to do, but I don't know if I will have time to make them. We live more than 3 hours away from them, so this is going to be a different week for us.

Your prayers are appreciate it.
God bless
Giovana

12 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of your loss; I'll be praying for your family this week in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Geovana.
    Sad days. Alzheimers is such a wasting disease. My MIL also had it. Please share our condolences on his Dad's passing. Focus on all the memories that have been made through the years. Sending prayers to our Lord on your behalf. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so sorry, Giovana! I will certainly be praying for you and your family.

    What joy, however for you husband to know it is not a forever good-bye, and that the next time they meet, his dad will be completely whole. God is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear of your family's loss. I will keep you all in my prayers for strength and peace!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear of your loss, my Condolenses to you & your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your loss-your family is in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. May you find strength and comfort in God's arms during this time! You are in my prayers and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My deepest sympathy, Giovana. {{{Hugs}}}, and a prayer that God will comfort your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Giovana, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. GOD Bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hugs to you Giovanna! May God give you strength to you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry for your father-in-law, but I think that now he's happy in the place where he's.

    ReplyDelete