Thursday, November 20

Mothers & Daughters Creations Thursday Challenge

Today is Mothers & Daughters Creations Thursday Challenge!!! "Same product, multiple ways" For today's challenge Tamara sent us a bag with the same products to create a project.
The products she sent us are:

Also she told us we could use up to 3 colors of Card Stock. I chose: Real Red, Bazzil White, Certainly Celery and Creamy Caramel , uhmm you are counting 4 right? well made 3 cards so I mixed the colors!!! Each card has 2 or 3 colors, yess, I followed the rules, LOL.

The gingerbread men were stamped in Creamy Caramel CS, using Chocolate Chip Craft Ink. I applied White Opal Liquid Pearl only in the center one, who is also pop up with dimensionals.
The gingerbread man was stamped in Real Red CS using White embossing powder. I stamped the image twice and then pop it up with Dimensionals. I added some White Opal Liquid pearls all around


For this card I didn't follow the rules, oppss. I added some red ribbon on top, I think it looks pretty cute, so here it is.

I hope you like them.
Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. I like all 3 cards; the scond one is my favorite. The layout is unique, and screams to be used for a card of my own! On the 2nd card I really like the gingerbread man embossed in white on red. Great idea!
    Giovana, you have inspired me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO cute! I love those gingerbread men! The layout on the card with the strips of paper is super cute! I need to try that!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Giovanna

    Nice job with the challenge all your cards are great!

    ReplyDelete