Tuesday, November 18

Purpose

Hello everyone. (if any still coming back to my blog) Today I had the chance to play Color Combination Challenge on SCS. It looks like I haven't play the challenge in weeks. Anyway, today I used my new smARTworks set "Purpose" . I love this set. my card is very simple, my MOJO is not completely back.
For my card I stamped the image on Creamy Caramel CS using Stazon Black ink. Then I stitched the Black and Creamy Caramel panels. I paper piercing around the image. I added some ribbon on top. On the right upper corner I added 2 red Dew Drops and some Diamond Glaze on the flowers ans some leaves.

I hope you like it.
Have a great night.
PS: Tomorrow, I will post the winner of the Paper Craft Magazine!! Good luck.

3 comments:

  1. Soothing card, Giovana. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning challenge card Giovana - just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giovana, I love your color scheme and the sewing on this card--just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete