Friday, November 21

Thanks!!

Hello everyone. I hope you are having a great day. I really needed some Thank you cards, I have been trying to stamp those since my Birthday, but after a lot of things going on I couldn't. Finally I decided to make them today, gladly I had some free time.
I hope you are not tired of my Purpose Set because I used it again. I also used the sentiment from A Bunch Set, which this month is In the Spotlight and you can get this set and Happy Heart , both for $4.95 and this includes Shipping!!!! Hurry this offer ends on Nov.30 (this sounds like infomercial, LOL)
Anyway, I made 6 cards, 3 in red-pink and 3 in green. The images are stamped 3 times and then embossed using clear embossing powder.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Pink Pirouette, Garden Green, Kiwi Kiss (for the inside of my green cards)
Paper: SU DP Bella Rose.
Ink: Vibrance Rose and Dark Green Pigment Ink, Pistachio Color Box Pigment Ink. SU Cranberry Crisp and SU True Thyme (both retired) for the sentiments.
Stamps: Purpose and A Bunch by smARTworks.
Accessories: Clear embossing powder, Embossing gun, 3D square foam, glue.

I hope you like them.
Thanks for stopping here.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful thank you card Giovana! I love that stunning flower image and the color combo's are amazing. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simple and beautiful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete