Friday, November 7

Verve Holiday Release Challenge #2

Sketch Challenge #2: " JOY "

For this card I used Real Red and Creamy Caramel on my card base. The paper is Soft Mistletoe by Magenta. I stitched around the second layer and the DP using light brown thread (zig zag stitch) The chickadee is Chickadee Wishes and the sentiment is from Peace Tree set both sets from smARTworks stamps. I stamped the chickadee 3 times. the first layer is on the main CS, the second layer has all the brunches and the third one is the chickadee only. I positioned the last layer with 3D foam. I colored the chickadee with watercolor pencils and added a little bit of Markers and Diamond Stickles Glitter. I stamped the sentiment using Black Stazon Ink, then I used my Coluzzle (the smallest circle) I positioned the circle onto the red CS and used my scallop scissors. I sponged the main image using Chocolate chip Ink. I added some Dew Drops and Red Satin Ribbon.

I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment