Thursday, November 13

Mothers & Daughters Creations Thursday Challenge

Hello everyone, It is Thursday and time for another challenge on Mothers & Daughters Creations Blog Challenge. This time our challenge is to create a "Table Decor", nothing complicated, just something that looks good!!. This is the first time I do something like this, it is super fun!!! I would love to see your creations too!!!
I created a Napkin Ring, Placer Card and a Menu List!!! For my projects I used the pretty SEI Alpine Frost Collection Winter Guest-Shimmer DP. The Christmas tree on the Menu is from Melissa Frances Pop-Out Glitter Chipboard.
The Card stock I used is Cranberry Crisp and Cream. Also I used Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon, some Gold thread.
The menu and Name on the Place card were computer generated. I got the Menu from Martha Stewart magazine.
Here 2 different pictures of my creations:

Closer view:

I hope you like them!!
Don't forget about the Paper Craft Magazine Giveaway!! just create any Table Decor and I will include your name in the drawing!!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful setting!! You pulled together colors I would never have thought of - I LOVE that!! Awesome job on the challenge - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very beautiful place setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous place setting! I'm sure your guests would be pleased seeing these. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIOVANNA! This is simply stunning! LOVE the colors!!! fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete