Saturday, November 8

MFT Challenge: Watercoloring

Hi you all!!! I am here again, I had some time to create another card for MFTDG Challenge: Water coloring. This time I used the Lavender image from MFT. I water colored the image and added a little bit of Diamond Glaze. The vase was water colored as well and then positioned over the main image with 3D foam by EK-Success (love this foam, it very thick and firm) The polka dots from the vase were colored with Diamond Stickles. I used my sewing machine again, this time straight stitches. Some gold brads were added on the sides.
CS used: Kiwi Kiss, White, Perfect Plum and Pale Plum. DP is from Miss Elizabeth and K&Co. The pretty ribbon is from Martha Stewart.
I hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card!
    Visit my blog to participate in my blog candy :)

    ReplyDelete