Saturday, November 8

Verve Holiday Release Challenge #4 & 5

Hi everyone, I managed to finish all the Verve Challenges, I hope tomorrow I feel good enough to enjoy the Party on SCS. I am feeling terrible right now, I am running a fever, headaches again and sinus pressure, sorry to bother you with all this.
Anyway, here are my cards for Challenge #4 & 5

Sketch Challenge #4: Harmony
For this card I used my Peace Tree by smARTworks, I embossed the tree using Gold embossing powder and then I added few little Kaiser Pearls. The DP is SEI from the Alpine Frost Colecction.
The CS I used is Cranberry Crisp and White. The ink is Cranberry Crisp. I added some zig zag stitches around the panels and 2 red dew drops on the right bottom.

Sketch Challenge #5: Dream
For this card I used Cone flowers set by smARTworks. I embossed the butterflies and sentiment on Gold Embossing powder. I used Chocolate Chip Craft ink. Each butterfly has a little Kaiser Pearl on it. The DP is SEI from Alpine Frost Collection

I hope you like them.
Have a great night.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're not feeling well - hope you can get some rest tonight! Your cards are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang Giovana, you rock! You got all the Verve challenges done and they are beautiful!!! I couldn't get to the last 2...darn it!!! LOL!!!

    Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creations are always breathtaking. Just wanted to let you know that I've left something for you on my blog!! Please come check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!!
    Love this card!!!.. love butterflies!!
    Great Job!!1

    ReplyDelete