Wednesday, November 19

Glory to God in the highest...

Hi again, I just want to show a card I made for today's Sketch Challenge on SCS. For my card I used a new set I just got from smARTworks. This set is called Luke 2:14 and this month this set is on sale 50%!!!! so you will pay only $1.88!!! I hope you get your before they are all gone!!!
The sentiment was stamped in True Thyme Ink and the bird was embossed using Gold Embossing powder. The corners are another smARtworks set, this set is called Candle Joy. I embossed the little leaves using Gold ep.
For the BG I used my Cuttlebug and the Snowflake Embossing folder.


Card Recipe:
Card stock: Real red, Certainly Celery, Garden Green, White.
Stamps: Like 2:14 and Candle Joy by smARTworks.
Ink: True Thyme.
Embellishments: Dew drops.
Accessories: Gold embossing powder, Embossing gun, Cuttlebug, Embossing folder,3D foam, Mini glue dots.


I hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Wondeful card! I especially like the dove embossed in gold. And the colors are perfect. Bueno!

    ReplyDelete