Wednesday, November 5

Circle Window card

A couple of months ago I made these cards and never post them here. I follow the tutorial from Kristina Werner's blog. The window part is vellum that has been heat embossed with white e.p.
I promised to come back with something new to show you. My asthma is bad and that slows me down really bad. I am working on some projects that I will show you in the next few days and weeks!!!
Thanks for your patience.


Card recipe:
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Real Red, White
Paper: Vellum.
Stamps: Studio G.
Ink: Red, Clear Embossing pad.
Embellishments: Green Satin Ribbon, Prima flowers, Gold brad.
Accessories: White embossing powder, Embossing gun, Dimensionals, Mini glue dots, sponges


I hope you like them
Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards! The folded circle is unique - different from the traditional square and rectangle cards. Very clever to emboss the vellum for the center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to laugh when you see my Tea Party entry!! Great minds think alike :-)

    These are beautiful! It looks like you have circles on your mind LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sweet! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable. I love these little circle cards.

    ReplyDelete