Thursday, November 6

Mothers & Daughters Creations Thursday Challenge

Hello everyone, it is Thursday that means another Challenge on MDC Challenge Blog. This week challenge was a "Sketch" courtesy of Maria Levine.
For my card I used SEI Alpine Frost-Dust of Snow DP . I used my sewing machine in every single panel (zig zag stitch). The image is Holiday Mailbox by Serendipity. I colored the image with watercolor pencils and markers. I added some Diamond Glaze over the bow to give it the shiny look. I also applied Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue over the snow part.
The corner embellishment is a snowflake from the BG DP, I cut it out, applied some Diamond Stickles and also added a small Kaiser Pearl in the center of the snowflake.
I attached some White Satin Ribbon around the first panel.
The CS color are: Burgundy, River Rock and White.
I hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful!! Thanks so much!
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! The zig zag stitching adds so much. I love all the detail and especially the Christmas mailbox image. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job on this sketch you go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giovana, I LOVE your card! So pretty! I wanted to let you know that I have picked you for an award, please check my sight and see what I have given you.
    Hugs, Leslie

    ReplyDelete