Friday, November 7

Verve Holiday Release Challenge #3

Sketch Challenge #3: " SOMEBUNNY LOVES YOU "

For my card I used 2 different kind of Patterned Papers: Crowning Moment and Enchanted Garden both form the Fairest of Them All Collection by Imaginisce. The CS I used are Pink Pirouette, River Rock, White and Pretty in Pink. I zig zag stitched the layers using white thread, I did the same with the image. Around the Pretty in Pink CS I used White Satin Ribbon. I stamped the image using Pretty in Pink Ink. I stamped the image twice, using 3D foam for the 3D effect. I added some Pink Glitter on the bunny's shirt. This cute image is Somebunny from VERVE. The sentiment was stamped in Cranberry Crisp. I added a couple of Pink Dew Drops on the left corner.

I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment