This card is super easy to make, mists and markers and you are good ;)
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from Light blue cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp image on a piece of white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color image with markers, here I used Spectrum Noir.
- Die-cut image with coordinate die.
- Die-cut a cover piece and create a border frame.
- Die-cut a rectangle piece, mist this piece with green and yellow sprays.
- Adhere rectangle piece to frame with foam adhesive.
- Then add the flower piece with foam adhesive. Add some sparkle to the flowers with Clear Stella Pencil.
- Stamp sentiment on a banner, adhere it to card.
- Add pearls and you are done!
Are you ready for the a new Sweet Perks Club? The October deals are posted, ger yours before they are gone!! Check them out HERE
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!