Wednesday, September 10

Pumpkin Girl Card!!

Hello friends! Halloween is around the corner and although I don't celebrate it, I have a super cute pumpkin girl with pretty lashes card for you!

This card was super fun and relax to make! I like the pumpkin shape die by itself, but after die-cutting the Top Dog Dies Pumpkin Album Die I decided to draw few lines here and there with Spectrum Noir Pencils and blend them with a stump and a blending solution. I started with a lightest orange color pencils and increased the color as I was feeling more comfortable with the design.
After finishing the coloring/drawing design I die-cut the Top Dog Dies Pumpkin Album Finishers Die Set in Black Shimmering cardstock, the little leaves are in green and polka dot green patterned paper, then I thought it would fun to add some vines, and I took the swirl from Top Dog Dies Butterfly Finishers Die Set and voila! Card done! I added orange twine to the side.



Here are the dies I used for this project:
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute G! I love the added lines and shadows, perfect. Great minds with the butterfly trails! :)

    ReplyDelete