Monday, September 22

Thank you!

Hello friends! Happy Monday to you all! I am posting a little late than usual, well, a lot late, but I hope you like this card. I made a card the other day using the September challenge (Sketch + Stitches) from Latina Crafter and I lost it, well, it must be somewhere and I am pretty sure I will find it some day, hopefully soon :)



Anyway, since I needed to make a new one, I decided to add few challenges and something more "Fall"

Here are the details:

  • Make a card base from White cardstock.
  • Cut a panel from Patterned Paper, this one has a newspaper/chevron combo, but I took the dot stencil and added white embossing paste to create more textured.
  • Stamp the image from Prairie/Pioneer Girl on white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image with markers, I used Spectrum Noir:
    • Skin: TN2, FS1
    • Hair: TN3, TN5, TN7
    • Dress, Apron, Bonnet: LY1, LY3, OR1, OR3
    • Shoes: EB2
    • Basket: GB3, GB9, BT1
  • Die-cut image using a tag die, ink all edges with Tumbled Glass Distress ink.
  • Die-cut a couple of pieces of short and tall grass from Patterned paper, ink all the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, then add zig-zag stitches to short grass pieces.
  • Mat embossed background panel with a larger piece of orange cardstock and add stitches.
  • Add all pieces to card base.
  • Add ribbon to tag, stickles to bonnet and dress.
  • Die-cut and stamp sentiment on a small banner.


Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card - the colours are so soft and there is a lovely Autumnal feel. Thanks so much for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Tag It Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the touch of embossing paste. What a fun touch of texture! Thank you for sharing your work with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and pretty card, Giovana!! Love your little girl image and the die cut grass is such a cool addition to your scene and a great take on the inspiration card:)!! So happy you joined the challenge this week at The Cutting Edge:)!!

    ReplyDelete