Anyway, since I needed to make a new one, I decided to add few challenges and something more "Fall"
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from White cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Patterned Paper, this one has a newspaper/chevron combo, but I took the dot stencil and added white embossing paste to create more textured.
- Stamp the image from Prairie/Pioneer Girl on white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image with markers, I used Spectrum Noir:
- Skin: TN2, FS1
- Hair: TN3, TN5, TN7
- Dress, Apron, Bonnet: LY1, LY3, OR1, OR3
- Shoes: EB2
- Basket: GB3, GB9, BT1
- Die-cut image using a tag die, ink all edges with Tumbled Glass Distress ink.
- Die-cut a couple of pieces of short and tall grass from Patterned paper, ink all the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, then add zig-zag stitches to short grass pieces.
- Mat embossed background panel with a larger piece of orange cardstock and add stitches.
- Add all pieces to card base.
- Add ribbon to tag, stickles to bonnet and dress.
- Die-cut and stamp sentiment on a small banner.
- Simon Says Monday Challenge: Stencil & Stamps
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Tag It
- The Cutting Edge: Inspired by the tall grass :)