So let's get started.
- Cut a panel from Glossy Cardstock 5.75" x 11", fold cardstock piece in half (5.75" x 5.5") and die-cut under the straight line, like creating a card using the Top Dog Die Signature Emerson Die.
- From the center line, score at 1" each side, as seen in the picture.
- Fold center score line like creating a little book.
- Fold your piece in half and die-cut the 1" folded areas using the top side of Top Dog Dies Signature Beatrix Die
- At this point you can decorate your gift card holder any way you like. Here I used a ziploc bag, used 4 Spectrum Noir markers and sprayed alcohol, then rub the front of my gift card holder and set aside to dry, you can check out the tutorial about this technique HERE
- Add strong adhesive and closed that side.
- Decorate the inside if you wish, here I stamped the sentiment from Birthday Innies set, insert your Gift Card.
To finish the project I tie on fuchsia satin ribbon, I stamped a Happy birthday sentiment on a little tag from Top Dog Dies Mini Tags Die Set, then tied it on the ribbon.
These are the dies I used for this project:
|TDD Signature Beatrix Die|
|TDD Signature Emerson Die|
|TDDMini Tags Die Set|
I hope you like this project!
Have a fabulous day!