Tuesday, September 16

Hot pot

Hello friends! How are you doing today? Hope your day is amazing and better than mine, personally is not bad at all, BUT yesterday we found mouse droppings around the kitchen, oh my goodness! I freaked out, I cleaned up like crazy, but at the same time I was looking around because  "I am scared of mice!" YES! I am admitting it, they freak me out, I can't even see pictures of them. My daughter told me yesterday "Mom, I think you are overreacting! LOL!!

Anyway, hopefully we (I mean my husband) can catch it and my life will be back to normal ;)

Ok, now to my card. I created this card with using one of the new Halloween stamps "Best Witches", from Crafter's Companion. I had a lot of fun coloring this image! I decided to keep the layout pretty simple.

Here are the details:




Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment