Wednesday, September 3

Halloween Mini cards set


Hello friends! Halloween is just around the corner and I have for you these set of easy mini cards!! I have to say I don't celebrate it, but this year I have created some Halloween projects you will see in the following days and weeks :)

So, for these projects I used Top Dog Dies Halloween Trio Die Set, all the cards are super simple, I die-cut the trio in White and Black Shimmering cardstock and mounted in black and white to create a little shadow.

Here are them and few details:

For this card I embossed the orange cardstock to give it a little bit more of textured. For the sentiment I used the Top Dog Dies Banner #1 Set and added a pretty bright orange ribbon. To make it a little bit more fun, I added glasses to the cat, this die is from Top Dog Dies Photo Props Die Set.

For this card I added the black ghost first, then added the white with foam adhesive, sequins and black twine were added to spook you a little bit (just kidding).

For this last card, I adhered the bats and add a little bow made with black twine. Stamped the sentiment on orange cardstock and added black and orange sequins.

Hope you like them!!
Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment