The image and sentiment are part of the new Poppy's babies set, very cute set, you are going to love all the images in this set :)
Here are the details:
- Die-cut a couple of pieces of Pink Cardstock using the Elegant Stamping Frame Die. Score and adhere one piece to create a card base.
- Stamp the image on a piece of Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock in Black Ink.
- Color image with Spectrum Noir Markers, I used the following:
- Crib 1: TN3, TN5, FS3, FS6; Mouse: TN1, FS1, FS2; Blanket: FS4, Toy & PJs: LY3
- Crib 2: TN2, TN4, LY1, LY2; Mouse: TN1, FS1, FS2; Blanket: CT2, GB6.
- Crib 3: TN2, TN4, TN5, Mouse: TN1, FS1, FS2; Blanket and top: TB1, TB2, BT1
- Floor: BG1, BG2
- Toys on floor: TB3, LG4, CR4, TN1, FS1, FS2
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with the square die from the Elegant Stamping Frame Die set. Tie on ribbon.
- Cut a slightly bigger square piece from patterned paper and adhere it to card base.
- Add image to card base with circle foam adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment, die-cut it and adhere to image with foam adhesive.
- As a final touch add Stickles to cribs