Today, I am participating in a fun blog hop "Coffee Lovers Blog Hop", isn't that fun? Just coffee lovers sharing coffee projects = coffee heaven.
And this is the card I made, I used a set and coordinated dies from Latina Crafter. Sorry about this picture, natural light was not cooperating.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from white cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Kraft cardstock 3.75" x 5"
- Stamp sentiment from "Adicta a la cafeína" set in Spiced Chai Archival Ink.
- Create a circle template, add chevron stencil and cover it with Embossing paste, set aside to dry.
- Mist Chocolate spray (I did more than a little mist in the bottom side)
- White embossing paste dries, die-cut a couple of cups, stamp cups in Memento Rich Cocoa and colored them with markers, here I used Spectrum Noir TN1, TN2. TN3, GB2
- Die-cut and stamp the little "café" circle in St. Valentine Archival ink. (my favorite)
- Add little hearts (because you know, coffee steam is pure love)
|The saying says: A cup of coffee and you, the best combo|
Submitting this project to: