Hello friends! Today, I am bringing you a super fun and spooky tutorial. I do not celebrate Halloween, but when I saw the new stamps I thought that could be fun to make something different. I had so many ideas and I hope you like this decor I created.
So let's get started!
- Die-cut 4 circles using Die'sire Essential Circle Dies from Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and Black Pearl Shimmering Cardstock.
- Use your Spectrum Noir Markers IG2 to color the entire circle.
- Use your Spectrum Noir IG5 to dark all the edges of the circle.
- Use your Spectrum Noir IG3 and draw lines to start creating the spooky eye.
- Add more lines using a ultra fine black and red marker.
- Now, put all the pieces together. I punch a little circle from Green Envy Shimmering Cardstock and add it to black piece.
- Color the hat from "Best Witches" set. I use Spectrum Noir Markers: IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, IG6, OR1, OR1, PL4. Then cut it out, add circle foam adhesive and adhere it to the big circle.
- Die-cut a piece of Black Pearl Shimmering Cardstock using the biggest die from Die'sire Elegance Stamping Frame Die and the square piece from orange cardstock.
- Add the creepy eye to the square panel. Add cheese cloth to the corners, then sprinkle orange glitter.
This is how it looks after all!!
Submitting this project to:
Have a great day!