Beautiful images, if you enjoy coloring these sets are for you!!
Today, I am sharing a card I made using The High Hills Set, I really loved how this image turned out. When I colored this image I was picturing a whole family picking apples by the river, and trying to get the ones floating on the river.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from Yellow cardstock, this is 6" square.
- Stamp image on a piece of Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock in Black Ink.
- Colored image with Spectrum Noir Markers and Blendable Pencils, this is the list of the ones I used:
- Greens: LG2, LG2, LG3, DG3 / 108
- Water: IB1, BT1, BT2, TB2, TB3 / 065
- Boat: TN2, TN3, TN5, TN7 / 101
- Mice: TN1, TN2, TN3 / 092
- Leaves: GB6, OR1, DG2 / 057
- Apples: CR6, CR8
- Basket: EB2
- Sky and sun reflection: 067, 014
- Cut image to 5.75" x 3.5", add a 0.25" strip of orange cardstock and add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment and die-cut it with circle dies. Die-cut a scallop circle from orange cardstock, adhere it to sentiment piece and add it to the right top corner .
- Add pieces to card base.
- Tie-on twine and make a bow.
- Die-cut a swirl from Leaf Swirl Die, mist it with green color and add it to card.
- Add Star Dust Stickles to apples and Crystal Lacquer to create some river waves.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!