This image is called "Yosemite Chapel". I colored it with Spectrum Noir Pencils.
Here are the details:
- Create a card base from Kraft Cardstock. 5" square.
- Cut a piece of Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock 4.5" square. Cut a slightly small piece of Patterned Paper from the Vintage Christmas Collection.
- Die-cut a border (one side only) from Elegant Stamping Frame Die in Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock. Adhere it to the square piece and add zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp "Yosemite Chapel" image onto Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with Spectum Noir Pencils, these are the colors I used:
- Trees: 056, 057, 058, 058, 60
- House: 049, 086, 090, 094
- Steps: 114, 117
- Ground: 058, 109, 110
- Sky: 061
- Die-cut image with square die, adhere it to card panel with circle foam adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment from "Phrases" set on White cardstock in Black Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with circle dies. Add it to card.
- Create a bow and add it to card, finally add pearls.
- Add White Liquid pearls and crushed glass to create a snowy image.
Also, if you are on Facebook, Crafter's Companion has a giveaway going on only TODAY! So, run and leave a comment HERE for your chance to win one of the new stamps.
Hope you like my card.
Have a great day!