Monday, May 26

Wishing you well

Hello friends! Hope you all are having a great day, I am here tired, my daughter is sick, hopefully she will feel better soon, school is almost over and she has a lot of activities planned before school is out.

Although I didn't make this card for her, I think this is what I wish for her. This card was made for a girl who had a horse accident, my friend asked me if I had or could make a card for her and of course I say yes .

Here are he details:

  • Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
  • Mat together a piece of pink cardstock and patterned paper (PTI), add straight stitches.
  • Die-cut a scallop border in green cardstock and add it to panel, add zig-zag stitches.
  • Die-cut a scallop circle in red and circle in white cardstock.
  • Stamp polka dot flowers in yellow and red ink. Die-cut images with coordinated dies.
  • Stamp leaves in green ink, die-cut image with coordinated die.
  • Stamp little dots on white circle piece in yellow and pink ink.
  • Add die-cut pieces to circle. Add pearl.
  • Stamp sentiment in black ink.
  • Add circle piece to card base with dimensionals.
  • Add little pearls to scallop piece.




Hope you like it!
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment