Although I didn't make this card for her, I think this is what I wish for her. This card was made for a girl who had a horse accident, my friend asked me if I had or could make a card for her and of course I say yes .
Here are he details:
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat together a piece of pink cardstock and patterned paper (PTI), add straight stitches.
- Die-cut a scallop border in green cardstock and add it to panel, add zig-zag stitches.
- Die-cut a scallop circle in red and circle in white cardstock.
- Stamp polka dot flowers in yellow and red ink. Die-cut images with coordinated dies.
- Stamp leaves in green ink, die-cut image with coordinated die.
- Stamp little dots on white circle piece in yellow and pink ink.
- Add die-cut pieces to circle. Add pearl.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink.
- Add circle piece to card base with dimensionals.
- Add little pearls to scallop piece.
Hope you like it!
Have a beautiful day!